Domestic EPCs

It is a legal requirement that owners or landlords of domestic properties that are to be sold or let / rented provide the new buyer or tenant with a domestic Energy Performance Certificate (EPC).

If you are selling:

Current laws state that when you propose to sell a domestic property you are required to have ordered an EPC at the time the property goes on the market.

Estate agents must ensure that a full EPC is uploaded within 28 days of marketing.

If you are renting:

The same law applies to a Landlord, whereby they must provide a prospective tenant with a copy of the current domestic EPC for the designated space.

On Construction or “New Build” EPC:

When a “New Build” is being constructed or a property is being converted, a different EPC is required for the completion of the Building Regulations - SAP EPC.


The information for the assessment is gathered from the architects’ plans and does not require a visit.


There is a set fee for an On Construction Energy Performance Certificate which is £138.00 inc VAT.

Competitive Prices:

I have taken on a graduate trainee and he is undertaking the full accreditation training to become a Domestic Energy Assessor at the end of July. 


We will be offering variable and competitive prices for the service depending on the size, complexity and location of your Scottish property.


It is easy to arrange an EPC with us.

Call the office on 07774 746616.

Or email us and we will call you.

Stewart or Jamie will collect your name and address and book a date for your assessment.


You will need to pay for your EPC prior to our lodging it with the official register but we will send you a draft version and check that you are happy with the outcome.


It really is that simple. - proudly created with